Digital Marketing Specialist
Essential Job Functions:
• Support Manager with projects as assigned which may include direct mail, collateral, signage
• Assist in the project definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key digital marketing projects
• Process documentation
• Create email marketing campaigns
• Maintain all social media accounts including curating timely content, engaging followers, and providing insights and analytics to the leadership team
• Develop, implement and maintain SEO strategies as needed
Management of internal creative teams
• Assist in multi-level sponsorship marketing
• Assist in media buying in the developing of digital and online related campaigns including coordination of creative and trafficking deliverables
• Schedule, manage content creation and publish content
• AA degree in digital marketing (or related) field or comparable experience.
• Experience in optimizing website content, landing pages
• Hubspot experience preferred
• Experience writing and maintaining policy, process and procedure documentation.
• Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward.
• Intensive knowledge of social platform’s best practices: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter
• Experience with WordPress CMS platforms.
• Experience with Social Media publishing
• 20 hours per week on initial start, evaluation after 2 weeks
• Contract position. Remote work with flexible time (can work nights & weekends)
• Must have reliable high-speed internet
• $16 per hour